headerimg

"It's interesting when a business

in Vorstellung 28.11.2016 01:45
von ifllily • 659 Beiträge | 1318 Punkte

Verlander Calls Offseason Surgery Blessing In Disguise - RealGM Wiretap
Justin Verlander throw off the mound on Monday for the first time since having surgery on his core muscle.

The right-hander called the injury "a blessing in disguise."

Verlander threw about 20 pitches. He expects to make five starts in spring training Cheap Jerseys , and hopes to be ready for Opening Day.

"Felt really good," Verlander told reporters. "Didn't feel anything in my groin, hip, nothing.

"My goal now is the start of the season. Whether that's Game 1 Wholesale NBA Jerseys , I don't know. But I intend on being ready."

Verlander injured his core doing squats in December.

He was happy the injury was detected well before the start of the season; if it occurred during the regular season, he likely would have missed about two months.

"Obviously, you're never happy going under the knife," Verlander told reporters. "It could have been the luckiest thing that could have happened to me Wholesale Jerseys China , having it go when it did."

Dan Haren Undergoes Shoulder Surgery - RealGM Wiretap

Dan Haren underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left shoulder Wednesday.

The Los Angeles Dodgers said the 30-minute procedure on Haren's non-throwing shoulder was to clean out bursitis and the AC joint.

He will begin his rehab in a week and is expected to be ready by spring training.

Marlins Place Giancarlo Stanton On DL With Groin Injury - RealGM Wiretap

The Miami Marlins' playoff chances took a hit Sunday when the team put slugger Giancarlo Stanton on the disabled list with a left groin injury.

The team also put left-hander Adam Conley on the DL with finger tendinitis on his pitching hand.

Royals Say Mets Presence Soured Championship Celebration - RealGM Wiretap

Ned Yost said Sunday's pregame celebration of the Kansas City Royals' 2015 World Series title was partially spoiled by the fact that the New York Mets were forced to watch.

"It was just strange, the pregame ceremony," Yost said.

The 2016 schedule was released last September, many weeks before the season's final pitch Wholesale Jerseys , and increased interleague play setup a World Series rematch. The Mets were the first team in Major League Baseball history forced to watch their World Series opponent celebrate.

"I think I would have enjoyed it more if we played another team," Yost said.

Cubs Concerned About Relationship With Fans - RealGM Wiretap

In an online chat, Bruce Levine of ESPN was asked what it might take to scare the Cubs front office into action in 2013.

"How big of a dip in attendance is necessary to frighten Cub management in 2013?" he was asked.

"A very good question," Levine responded. "It's interesting when a business of a baseball team plays chicken with a fan base. I believe the Cubs are changing some of their philosophy by going after Sanchez and Jackson. There is genuine concern about holding the fan base."

nach oben springen

Besucher
justinjackcool, onlinesoorts, Md Enamul Haque Bijoy, LiveStreamOnline, mdraz, MD Rana Ali, kalapola, rubinakhatunlove, godepakayi, sumonlsls, ashishhgupta, boomlasers, allanstefan

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: godepakayi
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1611 Gäste und 86 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 50612 Themen und 58240 Beiträge.

Heute waren 86 Mitglieder Online:
accolac99, aefrrytruyruj, Alisa58, allanstefan, allpabna, Anamul Haque, Angel92, another, ashishhgupta, Bellaaaa, blackhott, boomlasers, chalice, Chanuska, cheapfifamer, chengjiayim, christel, clover, cutemiao, Dfvdfdsffff, dongfang, Dsdfdsfcvvbv, ecsnumbers12, farukali2017, fifacoinslol, fifapointlol, fullmovieshow, godepakayi, hiretablets, hrtrfoldgd, Jacqueline, Jo Zhang, justinjackcool, kalapola, kkonald536407, liveonlinehdtv, livestream24tv, LiveStreamOnline, livestreamonline24, livetvstreamonwatchcom, lolgavip, longramjack, markjocar007, Md Enamul Haque Bijoy, MD Rana Ali, mdraz, mifuyuzilo, minalimong, moazzem, neamul15, nevornal, nitrogenmachine, onlinesoorts, pinkpink, qbnumberus, qizhenwang123, Rafizul Islam, rasel123, rosees, rubinakhatunlove, safewow2017, scarlettnelsonus, sdgfgdgdgf, Sebahtstian, sfsfsdfdgdg, shahin42, Shakib, sobus, starwars, starwarsonline, sumonlsls, taighaskel, tgrqzeqdh, thelastedi, tomrichard618, tvusa, valentino11, VIVEN, wallaces, wangqing, wangyueyue, watchlive, watchvslivemlb, wgwa, whoimque, xingwang