headerimg

How to unlock my BellSouth Email Account ?

in Fragen, Diskussionen & Verbesserungsvorschläge 08.12.2017 05:30
von harison203 • 15 Beiträge | 22 Punkte

Hii
I have been using the same Yahoo email address for many years, probably at least 15 years. Last night before I went to bed I was shocked when I tried to login and the account said that I was entering the wrong password. All of my devices (2 phones, 5 computers) etc. were locked out. Because I used to get my internet through ATT, somehow this yahoo account got linked to my ATT account (I still have the same ATT account because I have several cell phones in the family linked to it).

When I try to see why I cannot login, it keeps sending me to the ATT site where I get lost in loops of "help" that provide no solutions. I know the correct password.
Please help me to unlock my account.
Thanks
BellSouth Email Login | BellSouth Net Email Login | BellSouth Email Setting

nach oben springen

RE: How to unlock my BellSouth Email Account ?

in Fragen, Diskussionen & Verbesserungsvorschläge 08.12.2017 05:41
von valerie203 • 15 Beiträge | 22 Punkte

Hi,

I'm hoping you're the answer to this problem: sbcglobal free email address - hacked and locked!

I have an sbcglobal.net email address that was hacked today. I have access to the primary account - the hacked address is a sub account.

Unfortunately (for me) this is a vital account in terms of the history and contacts it holds for my small business. I have this account linked to an att unified messaging email account - which is for my ATT business phone number, and is where I access voice mails for that number.

BellSouth Email Setting Outlook
 | BellSouth Email Account BellSouth Email Setting

nach oben springen

Besucher
mahmud sujon, worldnews, shakirkhan

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ausopenfinal
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 33 Gäste und 8 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 68271 Themen und 76970 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder Online:
appollo, ffdgfghgvgvh, mahmud sujon, shakirkhan, SportsTV, SteelersvsJaguars, tainaki, worldnews